- Arsenal contract talks update: Wilshere, The Ox, Ozil, Alexis & more
- Barcelona midfielder confirms approach from Arsenal
- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
- Arsenal star commits future to club after agreeing new contract
- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
[Photos] Coquelin & Sanchez train with Arsenal ahead of Chelsea game
Francis Coquelin and Alexis Sanchez were among the players who took part in first team training today as Arsenal prepared for Sunday’s huge clash with Chelsea.
Coquelin has been on the sidelines since suffering a serious knee injury against West Brom back in November and the midfielder was initially expected to be out until late February.
However, the 24-year-old has made a swift recovery and was able to resume full first team training with the rest of the squad at London Colney today.
Coquelin isn’t in contention to face Chelsea on Sunday but he should be available again inside the next two weeks which is a huge boost during the second half of the season.
Sanchez was also put through his paces by Arsene Wenger and his coaching staff as he looks to prove his fitness ahead of the Chelsea clash.
The Chilean hasn’t played in eight weeks due to a hamstring injury but Arsene has said he should be back in the squad this weekend, which will be a MAJOR boost.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal.com: