- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
[Photos] Coquelin & Sanchez train with Arsenal ahead of Chelsea game
Francis Coquelin and Alexis Sanchez were among the players who took part in first team training today as Arsenal prepared for Sunday’s huge clash with Chelsea.
Coquelin has been on the sidelines since suffering a serious knee injury against West Brom back in November and the midfielder was initially expected to be out until late February.
However, the 24-year-old has made a swift recovery and was able to resume full first team training with the rest of the squad at London Colney today.
Coquelin isn’t in contention to face Chelsea on Sunday but he should be available again inside the next two weeks which is a huge boost during the second half of the season.
Sanchez was also put through his paces by Arsene Wenger and his coaching staff as he looks to prove his fitness ahead of the Chelsea clash.
The Chilean hasn’t played in eight weeks due to a hamstring injury but Arsene has said he should be back in the squad this weekend, which will be a MAJOR boost.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal.com: