- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
[Photo] New signing shares photo of his son wearing an Arsenal shirt
Arsenal’s latest new addition, Mohamed Elneny, is doing his best to endear himself to the Arsenal faithful after sharing a photo of his son wearing a Gunners’ shirt.
After weeks of speculation, Elneny wrapped-up his move to the Emirates from FC Basel earlier this month and was named as an unused substitute for last Sunday’s 0-0 draw at Stoke.
The Egyptian international’s arrival has been largely welcomed by the majority of Arsenal fans as we desperately needed another central midfielder due to injuries to the likes of Wilshere, Cazorla, Coquelin and Rosicky this season.
However, Elneny is taking no chances and is taking steps to ensure he’s in the fans’ good books after uploading a photo to his Instagram account of his son Malik wearing an Arsenal shirt with a message saying ‘my love is my son, he is fan of Arsenal’.
Elneny will be hoping to make his debut when we entertain Chelsea at the Emirates this weekend.
Check out his Instagram post: