- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
Ratings: Cech the hero as sloppy Arsenal held at Stoke
Arsenal moved back to the top of the Premier League after drawing 0-0 with Stoke City at the Britannia Stadium this afternoon with Petr Cech once again in fine form.
Here are my ratings:
Cech 8/10 – Made at least three excellent saves to keep the hosts at bay. Showed once again what a world class keeper can bring. MOTM.
Bellerin 7/10 – A danger once again going forward but his delivery could have been better. Did well up against Arnautovic.
Mertesacker 6.5/10 – A calm head at the back and his height was important at set-pieces.
Koscielny 6.5/10 – Swept up behind Per to good effect but his distribution from the back was poor at times.
Monreal 7/10 – Another fine display from the ever-reliable Monreal. Didn’t put a foot wrong.
Ramsey 5/10 – Disappointing. Failed to take his chance to shine in the absence of Ozil.
Flamini 6/10 – Went about his business in midfield but just offers too little to this team. We miss Coquelin and Cazorla badly.
Campbell 7/10 – Probably the best of our three attackers. Set up Giroud with a superb through-ball and was one of our only dangers in the final third.
Oxlade-Chamberlain 5.5/10 – Frustrating display. Got in to some promising positions but once again his final ball or shot was disappointing.
Walcott 5/10 – Wandered around the pitch trying to find space but wasn’t his day. Touch was poor and looks low on confidence.
Giroud 5.5/10 – Denied twice by superb saves from Butland but will feel he should have got on the score-sheet.
Iwobi 6/10 – Lively cameo from the youngster.