- “It’s possible” – World class Arsenal target drops hint over move
- Confirmed: FA announce key Arsenal star has signed new contract
- [Photo] Banner of Alexis Sanchez’s dogs installed at Emirates
- Key man returns, Giroud out: My Arsenal XI vs Burnley
- Key update on Arsenal’s pursuit of Serie A star, £36m deal agreed
- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
- Arsenal boss confirms quadruple injury boost but attacker ruled out
- Midfield ‘hardman’ reveals reason behind failed Arsenal move
[Photos] Sanchez & Elneny train ahead of Arsenal’s trip to Stoke
Alexis Sanchez and Mohamed Elneny were among the players who trained at London Colney today ahead of Arsenal’s crucial trip to Stoke tomorrow afternoon.
Arsene Wenger said at his press conference yesterday that Sanchez had to prove his fitness in training if he wants to be part of the squad that travels to the Britannia as the attacker looks to make his comeback from seven weeks out with a hamstring injury.
Judging by the photos below, it certainly looks as though Alexis was doing his best to show the boss he’s ready as he took part in training with the rest of the first team on Saturday afternoon.
The Chilean international was joined on the training pitch by our new signing Mohamed Elneny after he completed his move from Basel last week.
The 23-year-old is eligible to make his debut tomorrow but we’ll have to wait and see whether Arsene decides to throw him straight in to action or give him some time to acclimatize.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal.com: