- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
[Photos] Sanchez & Elneny train ahead of Arsenal’s trip to Stoke
Alexis Sanchez and Mohamed Elneny were among the players who trained at London Colney today ahead of Arsenal’s crucial trip to Stoke tomorrow afternoon.
Arsene Wenger said at his press conference yesterday that Sanchez had to prove his fitness in training if he wants to be part of the squad that travels to the Britannia as the attacker looks to make his comeback from seven weeks out with a hamstring injury.
Judging by the photos below, it certainly looks as though Alexis was doing his best to show the boss he’s ready as he took part in training with the rest of the first team on Saturday afternoon.
The Chilean international was joined on the training pitch by our new signing Mohamed Elneny after he completed his move from Basel last week.
The 23-year-old is eligible to make his debut tomorrow but we’ll have to wait and see whether Arsene decides to throw him straight in to action or give him some time to acclimatize.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal.com: