- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Video: Liverpool 3-3 Arsenal: Giroud brace not enough for Gunners
Arsenal dropped two vital points after Joe Allen struck in injury-time to rescue a 3-3 draw for Liverpool at Anfield on Wednesday night.
We made a shocking start and deservedly fell behind when Firmino was on hand to fire home in the 10th minute after some poor Arsenal defending.
Thankfully we levelled things up almost immediately as Ramsey found the bottom corner from a superb Joel Campbell pass in the 14th minute.
Liverpool re-took the lead just minutes later when Firmino curled home a stunner but Giroud capped off a breathless 25 minutes by poking home at the near post from an Ozil corner for 2-2.
We then went ahead for the first time and it was a superb goal as Giroud curled home after some great work from Bellerin in the 55th minute.
It looked like we were heading for a huge three points but predictably Liverpool grabbed an equaliser in injury time as Joe Allen came off the bench to score for 3-3.
Here are all the goals: