- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
[Photos] Forgotten Arsenal man back in training ahead of Liverpool
Forgotten Arsenal star Tomas Rosicky is back training with the rest of the first team ahead of our crucial trip to Liverpool tomorrow night.
Rosicky is yet to feature this season after suffering knee cartilage damage while on international duty way back in June of last year.
However, after a long road to recovery following surgery, the 35-year-old is finally back in full training and on the verge of making his comeback.
I’m sure it’ll take Rosicky a while to build up his fitness before he’ll be under consideration for the first team but it’s great to see him back out on the training pitch.
The Czech international joined the rest of the first team in being put through their paces by Arsene Wenger and his coaching staff as we prepare to head to Anfield on Wednesday night.
Check out some pictures from training today courtesy of Arsenal.com: