- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
Sanchez Starts: My Arsenal Line-Up To Take On Man City
We take on Manchester City at the Emirates tomorrow night looking to close the gap on leaders Leicester…here is the side I’d like to see start the game.
Petr Cech should start in goal, obviously.
Defence: Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal
The back four has been pretty settled all season and there’s no reason to tinker with Arsene Wenger’s preferred back four tomorrow night. Gabriel should get some more game-time over the busy Christmas period but Mertesacker should retain his place as we’ll need his experience against City.
Koscielny, Bellerin and Monreal should all also keep their places after a solid outing against Villa last weekend.
Midfield: Flamini, Ramsey
With Cazorla and Coquelin out for the foreseeable future and Wilshere still not ready to make his comeback, the boss has little option but to stick with Flamini alongside Ramsey in midfield.
Attack: Sanchez, Ozil, Walcott
Sanchez returned to training last Monday after recovering from a hamstring injury so the Chilean international should be back in contention. I wouldn’t risk him unless he’s 100% fit but it would be difficult to leave him out for a game of this magnitude.
Ozil should obviously start and I’d go with Walcott on the right wing. He’s not completely up to scratch in terms of match sharpness yet but his pace is a huge threat.
The big man has been in great form of late so hopefully he can cause City a few problems tomorrow night.
This would be my line-up:
That would be my team….who would you pick?