- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Photos: Ozil, Walcott & more: Players hit London club for Xmas party
The Arsenal squad celebrated going top of the Premier League by hitting a London nightclub to enjoy the clubs Christmas party.
Goals from Olivier Giroud and Aaron Ramsey secured a comfortable 2-0 victory over Aston Villa on Sunday afternoon which saw us leapfrog Leicester City to the top of the table ahead of their clash with Chelsea this evening.
So it was a double celebration for the players as they hit trendy London nightclub Libertine last night to enjoy their festive night out.
Mesut Ozil, Theo Walcott, Laurent Koscielny, Per Mertesacker, Hector Bellerin, Mathieu Flamini, Aaron Ramsey, Danny Welbeck and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain were among those snapped by the paparazzi as they left in the early hours.
It seems Libertine is the place to be for footballers as the Tottenham squad also celebrated their Xmas bash there last night while Liverpool defender Nathaniel Clyne, Villa striker Gabby Agbonlahor and Everton winger Aaron Lennon were also in attendance.
Hopefully the boys enjoyed their night out but didn’t party too hard as we’ve got a huge clash with Manchester City next Monday to think about…