- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
Photo: Alexis Sanchez shares photo of him ‘training’ in the gym
Alexis Sanchez is meant to be back in Chile resting after being sidelined with a hamstring injury that he suffered against Norwich two weeks ago.
However, the 26-year-old doesn’t know the word ‘rest’ and he’s proven this once again after uploading a snap of him ‘training’ in the gym as he looks to keep fit while on the sidelines.
Hopefully he’s not pushing himself too hard and is sticking to upper body work as the last thing we need is him aggravating his hamstring injury.
As we reported earlier, it looks like Alexis is set to make a swift recovery as it’s being reported that he’ll return to training next week and could feature against Manchester City on December 21st.
Alexis posted the photo on his Instagram account earlier today, check it out below: