- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Photos: Ozil & Ramsey missing as squad trains ahead of Olympiacos
Arsene Wenger put his squad through their paces at London Colney on Tuesday morning ahead of our crucial Champions League clash with Olympiakos.
There were two key players missing as the boys undertook their final preparations with Aaron Ramsey and Mesut Ozil causing panic on social media after failing to take to the training pitch.
However, the duo were on the flight that left for Athens this afternoon so it’s thought Arsene just gave them a breather ahead of such a vital match. Let’s hope so anyway as we’d be stuffed if they had picked up injuries.
Theo Walcott got another training session under his belt as he searches to regain full match fitness while Laurent Koscielny has shown no ill effects of the hip problem that bothered him last week, so both players could start tomorrow night.
Here are some photos of today’s training sessions courtesy of Arsenal.com: