- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Arsenal name 19-man squad for crucial Olympiakos clash
Arsene Wenger has taken a 19-man squad with him to Greece for tomorrow night’s Champions League clash with Olympiakos.
The boss held his pre-match press conference earlier today and for once there was very little to report on the injury front as we didn’t suffer any fresh injuries at the weekend.
Koscielny came through the Sunderland game showing no signs of the hip injury that caused him trouble last week while Walcott also got a few minutes under his belt after recovering from a calf strain.
Unfortunately none of our current injured players are ready to return just yet so the likes of Santi Cazorla, Jack Wilshere, Alexis Sanchez, Mikel Arteta, Francis Coquelin, Danny Welbeck and Tomas Rosicky are all still out.
It means the boss will have the same squad to choose from as he did against Sunderland but we’ve decided to take youngster Jeff Reine-Adelaide to Greece so he’ll be available for selection.
Here is the 19-man squad for tomorrow’s game:
Cech; Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal; Flamini, Ramsey; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Özil, Campbell; Giroud, Ospina, Debuchy, Gibbs, Gabriel, Walcott, Chambers, Iwobi, Reine-Adelaide