- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
Aston Villa vs Arsenal: Referee announced
Kevin Friend has been confirmed as the referee who’ll be in charge of our Premier League clash with Aston Villa this weekend.
We head to Villa Park on Sunday afternoon looking to keep the pressure on league leaders Leicester City after we moved second in the table with a 3-1 win over Sunderland on Saturday.
The man in charge of the game against Villa will be Kevin Friend with the Premier League confirming his appointment as referee earlier today.
Our record with Friend in charge is solid, with Arsene Wenger’s side winning six and losing just one out of the nine games he’s officiated so far.
Let’s hope we can make that seven from ten this weekend as victory would see us move top of the table ahead of Leicester’s game against Chelsea.