- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Photos: Arsenal injury doubts trains ahead of Sunderland clash
Theo Walcott and Laurent Koscielny have taken part in full training ahead of Arsenal’s Premier League clash with Sunderland this weekend.
Walcott hasn’t featured for the first team since suffering a calf injury during our Capital One Cup defeat to Sheffield Wednesday in mid-October.
Arsene Wenger confirmed at his pre-match press conference this morning that he would make a decision over Walcott’s involvement against Sunderland tomorrow following today’s final training session.
It looks as though the England international should be available for the game as he’s been snapped taking part in full training today ahead of the clash at the Emirates.
So unless Theo suffered a set-back or complains of any discomfort following today’s session, I’d expect him to be back in the squad tomorrow – I personally wouldn’t risk him from the start but I’d like to see him get some minutes off the bench.
Laurent Koscielny also trained today so he should be in the squad despite being forced off against Norwich last week with a hip injury.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal.com: