- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Ratings: Giroud has a nightmare as Arsenal are held by Norwich
Arsenal put in another tepid display away from home as we were held to a 1-1 draw by Norwich City at Carrow Road this evening.
Here are my ratings:
Cech 7.5/10 – Could do little about the equaliser but pulled off a stunning save to keep it at 1-1 when Gabriel almost put through his own net.
Bellerin 6.5/10 – Not at his best defensively but was a good outlet going forward.
Mertesacker 6/10 – Looked a little shaky at times, especially once Koscielny had gone off.
Koscielny N/A – Forced off inside the opening 15 minutes through injury. Let’s hope it’s not serious.
Monreal 6/10 – Solid at the back and got forward well but his end product was terrible.
Flamini 6/10 – Went about his business quietly but doesn’t offer much to this team.
Cazorla 6.5/10 – Showed his skill in spurts but ended the game injured after picking up a knee problem. Sigh.
Ramsey 5/10 – Didn’t look match fit, which is understandable. Kept drifting inside instead of keeping to the right-wing.
Ozil 7.5/10 – A lovely opening goal from the German. He was one of the few who looked dangerous.
Sanchez 7/10 – Assisted Ozil’s goal with a fine through-ball and was a threat when on the ball, but forced off after suffering a very predictable hamstring injury. This one is on Wenger.
Giroud 4/10 – Anonymous. Absolutely no movement and fluffed a couple of half-chances. He looks knackered but unfortunately we can’t rest him.
Gabriel 6/10 – Very poor for the goal as he got his positioning all wrong. However, he did make one vital interception to prevent another certain goal.
Campbell 5.5/10 – Worked hard to make things happen but not at the required level.
The Ox 6/10 – Added a bit of pace and put some crosses in.