- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Photos: Arsenal star all smiles after returning to training
Finally, some positive injury news! Aaron Ramsey is back in full training today ahead of Arsenal’s Champions League clash with Dinamo Zagreb.
The Welshman has been on the sidelines since picking up a hamstring injury during our win over Bayern Munich on October 20.
He just missed out on returning against West Brom at the weekend but the 24-year-old was back out on the training pitch with the rest of the first team at London Conley this morning.
Ramsey’s return is well timed after it emerged that Francis Coquelin could be out for around three months with knee ligament damage.
He isn’t a defensive midfielder but at least Rambo will give Arsene another vital option in the centre of the park as we head into an important part of the season.
I wouldn’t risk him from the start against Zagreb tomorrow. Let’s give him a run-out from the bench, but we’ll have to wait and see what the boss decides to do.
Here is Ramsey in training today: