- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
Super-star wants Arsenal move – agent already holding talks
As the dust settles on a disappointing defeat for Arsenal, some interesting transfer news is doing the rounds today.
According to a report in the Mirror, Swedish super-star Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants to come to England next summer and has chosen Arsenal as his preferred destination.
The newspaper claims that Ibra is keen to play in the Premier League before ending his career in the MLS and has made it clear he wants to join the Gunners in order to work under Arsene Wenger.
The striker’s contract at PSG is up at the end of the season so he’d be available on a free transfer, and with the new TV deal kicking in this summer, we should have ample funds to put together an attractive financial package.
A deal could be on the cards as the Mirror claim that Wenger is interested and that talks with agent Mino Raiola are already well underway.
Ibrahimovic isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but there’s no doubting his quality and I’d love to see the Swede come to the Emirates, even if it was just for one season.
He’d be the perfect fit up front and at 33, he should still have one season left in him. Make it happen Arsene!