- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Photos: 4 Arsenal youngsters train with Sanchez & co. ahead of WBA
Four Arsenal youngsters trained with the first team squad as Arsene Wenger prepares his players for the tricky trip to West Brom on Saturday afternoon.
The boss confirmed at his pre-match press conference on Thursday that Ramsey and Oxlade-Chamberlain are still unavailable for selection after failing to recover from their respective injuries in time.
And with the likes of Walcott, Wilshere, Welbeck and Rosicky also on the sidelines Arsene has called-up four of his young-guns to train with the first team today.
Alex Iwobi, Jeff Reine-Adelaide, Vlad Dragomir and Joshua DaSilva all trained with the senior squad at London Colney but only Iwobi is expected to make the squad for tomorrow’s trip to the Hawthorns.
Hector Bellerin was also being put through his paces after recovering from a groin injury while Alexis Sanchez was back with the Arsenal boys after his exploits with Chile.
Here are some photos of today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal.com: