- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Wenger confirms major injury boost + Walcott Update
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has confirmed that Hector Bellerin is available for our trip to West Brom this weekend while he also gave an update on Theo Walcott.
Bellerin was forced to miss our games against Bayern Munich and Tottenham Hotspur before the international break after suffering a groin injury during our 3-0 victory at Swansea.
However, speaking at his pre-match press conference on Thursday morning, Arsene confirmed that the Spaniard is now back in contention for the trip to the Hawthorn’s.
Bellerin’s return will be a major boost and with Ramsey and Oxlade-Chamberlain still unavailable, he could give us another option on the right-wing.
Obviously Hector’s main position is at right-back but the boss could decide to play the 20-year-old in a more advanced position ahead of Mathieu Debuchy against West Brom to offer us a more solid foundation for this tricky away game.
Joel Campbell has been filling-in on the right lately but he played ninety minutes for Costa Rica last night and won’t get back to North London until later on this evening so he could be feeling the effects come 3pm on Saturday, meaning Bellerin at right-wing may not be such a bad shout.
Arsene also gave a brief update on Walcott’s recovery and revealed that the attacker is still 1-2 weeks away from returning from a calf injury that he picked up during our Capital One Cup defeat to Sheffield Wednesday last month.
Here is what the boss has been saying to the media:
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) November 19, 2015
Wenger says Bellerin will be available on Saturday. Ramsey and Ox still out, Walcott 1-2 weeks away.
— James Olley (@JamesOlley) November 19, 2015