- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
Arsenal duo ruled out of West Brom clash
Arsene Wenger has confirmed that Aaron Ramsey and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are out of Saturday’s trip to West Bromwich Albion.
Ramsey has been on the sidelines for the last month after pulling his hamstring during our 2-0 victory over Bayern Munich in mid-October.
The Ox sat out our last three matches after being forced off during the early stages of our Capital One Cup defeat to Sheffield Wednesday.
Both players have returned to training and there were hopes they would be back in contention for this weekend’s clash with West Brom.
However, speaking to the media at his pre-match press conference this morning, Arsene has confirmed the duo will remain unavailable for selection for the trip to the Hawthornes.
This is a real blow as it means we’ll have to continue with limited options in midfield and attack as the likes of Theo Walcott, Jack Wilshere, Danny Welbeck and Tomas Rosicky are all also on the sidelines.
Let’s hope Rambo and The Ox can get themselves back in contention for Tuesday’s crucial Champions League clash with Dinamo Zagreb.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) November 19, 2015