- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
Wenger confirms injury blow but key man set to return vs Spurs
Arsene Wenger has been holding his pre-match press conference ahead of Sunday’s North London Derby and has given reporters the latest team and injury news.
Unfortunately the boss has confirmed that Hector Bellerin will miss out due to a groin injury that he picked up during our victory at Swansea City last weekend.
There were hopes the full-back could face Spurs after missing our 5-1 drubbing by Bayern Munich in midweek but Arsene has now ruled him out until after the international break.
Hector will be a HUGE miss as we all saw how much Debuchy struggled again the other night. Let’s just hope he can somehow step up his game this weekend.
There could be some better news though as Wenger also revealed that Laurent Koscielny could return after missing the Bayern game with a minor hip injury.
The Frenchman is set to undergo a late fitness test tomorrow but Arsene has been quoted as saying there’s an ’80% chance’ the centre-back will be available.
Let’s hope that’s the case as it would be devastating to lose both Bellerin and Koscielny on top of all the other injuries we’re having to deal with right now.
The boss has ten injury doubts at present but Arteta and Ospina could join Koscielny in returning to the squad to face Tottenham - although they will be on the bench at best obviously.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) November 6, 2015
Wenger says Koscielny is 80% certain to play against Spurs on Sunday. Fitness test tomorrow #AFC
— Kevin Palmer (@kpsundayworld) November 6, 2015