- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
Arsenal star named PFA player of the month
Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez has been named as the PFA Player of the Month for October, it has been announced this morning.
Sanchez endured a quiet opening few weeks to the new season as he was still feeling the effects of a gruelling summer after he helped Chile lift the Copa America.
However, he quickly found his form again and was outstanding throughout October with the attacker bagging a superb brace during our 3-0 victory over Manchester United at the start of the month.
Sanchez then opened the scoring during a 3-0 win at Watford before playing his part in our impressive victories over Bayern Munich and Everton.
We finished October off with a 3-0 win at Swansea on Saturday and although Sanchez wasn’t among the goals, he obviously did enough during previous fixtures to get the votes as he’s been announced as the PFA Player of the Month.
I know Alexis has been in great form of late, particularly against United at the start of October, but my person choice for Player of the Month would have been Mesut Ozil. His assist rate has been ridiculous with six in October alone, not to mention the goal against United.
So Ozil would have got my vote but congratulations to Sanchez anyway.
— PFA (@PFA) November 3, 2015