- Preview: Sunderland v Arsenal, duo ruled out, Ox starts + prediction
- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
Ratings: Mesut Ozil excellent as Arsenal beat Swansea 3-0
Arsenal secured a vital 3-0 victory over Swansea at the Liberty this afternoon to keep pace with Man City at the top of the league with Mesut Ozil in excellent form once again.
These are my ratings from the game:
Cech 8/10 – Decent save to deny Sigurdsson an immediate equaliser after we took the lead and made a great near-post save to keep Williams out. So commanding and assured at the back.
Bellerin 7/10 – Recovered from a difficult first half against Montero and showed unbelievable pace to get back and deny Gomis a certain goal.
Mertesacker 6.5/10 - Arsenal’s high line meant Per’s lack of pace was badly exposed in the first half. More comfortable after the break as we sat deeper.
Koscielny 7.5/10 – Took advantage of some questionable goalkeeping to make it 2-0 and was a rock at the back once again.
Monreal 7/10 – Mr reliable was on show again. Hardly put a foot wrong.
Coquelin 7/10 – Poor first half as Shelvey ran the show but much better after the break when we took control of the game.
Cazorla 7/10 - Like Coquelin, Cazorla was quiet in the opening 45 but came alive after the break. Instigated numerous counter-attacks.
Ozil 8.5/10 – A very quiet first half but exploded to life with another two assists in the second half. It could be three if they count his cross for Koscielny’s goal. Unbelievable from the German.
Campbell 7/10 – Worked hard to cover Bellerin in defence and capped off a fine display with a well taken goal. Chuffed for him.
Sanchez 6/10 – Quiet game from Alexis and even when he was on the ball things didn’t work out for him.
Giroud 7/10 – Missed a glorious chance to make it 1-0 in the 28th minute but made up for it with a lovely header to open the scoring just after half time. In and out the game at times but got his goal which is the important thing.
Gibbs, Chambers, Iwobi N/A – All on late in the game.