- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
Arsenal duo Laurent Koscielny and Santi Cazorla have been named in the WhoScored? Premier League Team of the Week following their performances against Everton on Saturday.
Koscielny put in another powerful display at the back and although he wasn’t able to secure a clean sheet, he was involved at the other end as he scored what turned out to be the winning goal with a close range header just before half time.
The Frenchman’s performance earned him an overall score of 8.02 which was enough to see him named in the WhoScored? defence.
Kos was joined in the eleven by team-mate Cazorla after the Spaniard put in another excellent display in the middle of the park on Saturday.
Santi set-up Koscielny’s got with a wonderful free-kick and he registered a score of 8.46, which was the highest score of any midfielder at the weekend.
Olivier Giroud narrowly missed out on a place in the team of the week as his goal-scoring performance earned him a score of 8.3 – which was just beaten by Sunderland’s Steven Fletcher with 8.4.
Mesut Ozil was unfortunate not to be named in the side with a score of 8.3 as it was higher than Erik Lamela’s 7.96. Ozil could easily have been placed on the right wing for the purposes of this team of the week as he always drifts all over the pitch.
Anyway, check out the full team below: