- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Arsene Wenger confirms injury boost ahead of Everton showdown
Arsene Wenger has confirmed that Gabriel Paulista is back in full training and available for selection against Everton tomorrow evening.
The Brazilian international has missed our last two matches against Watford and Bayern Munich due to illness.
However, speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning ahead of the Everton game, Arsene confirmed that Gabriel is now back in full training.
It remains to be seen whether the boss will bring him straight back in to the starting eleven but I think we’ll see Mertesacker continue alongside Koscielny with Gabriel starting in the League Cup on Tuesday.
Arsene also reiterated the news from yesterday that Aaron Ramsey will be out for between 3-4 weeks after suffering a hamstring injury against Bayern Munich.
It’s a huge blow to lose Rambo and he’s going to miss at least five games over the coming weeks. It’s now time for the likes of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to step up and show he’s worthy of a first team place.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) October 23, 2015