- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
International Teams: Arsenal duo start for England, Cazorla left out
The international break continues tonight but we still have plenty of Arsenal boys in action to keep you interested.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain starts in midfield for England and Roy Hodgson’s men look to make it a perfect 10 wins from 10 qualifying games.
Kieran Gibbs is also given a run-out at left-back as Hodgson has named a weakened side to take on Lithuania. Theo Walcott drops to the bench after scoring against Estonia last time out.
Elsewhere, after scoring twice against Luxembourg on Friday, Santi Cazorla has been given a breather as Spain take on Ukraine.
Butland, Walker, Gibbs, Jones, Jagielka, Shelvey, Barkley, Lallana, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Vardy, Kane
Subs: Heaton, Smalling, Clyne, Bertrand, Townsend, Alli, Sterling, Walcott, Ings
De Gea; Mario, Etxeita, Nacho, Azpilicueta; San José, Thiago, Isco; Cesc, Alcácer, Nolito.
Subs: Casillas, Bartra, Rico, Alba, Pedro, Juanfran, Cazorla, Mata, Pique, Busquets.