- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
Video: Alexis Sanchez scores as Chile beat Brazil 2-0 last night
Arsenal attacker Alexis Sanchez was on the score-sheet once again as Chile beat Brazil 2-0 in their World Cup qualifier in Santiago last night.
Sanchez was passed fit to start despite not training all week due to a groin injury that he picked up during our 3-0 win over Manchester United last weekend.
The 26-year-old went close to scoring in the first half after clattering the post from a long-range shot but it ended goalless at the break.
However, the deadlock was finally broken in the 72nd minute when Vargas swept home from a free-kick to give Chile the lead before Sanchez secured the three points after poking home from close range following some excellent inter-play with Vidal.
The goal ensured Sanchez continued his superb recent goal-scoring form but I just hope he doesn’t show any signs of aggravating his groin injury.
Watch highlights from the game and Sanchez’s goal here: