- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
Arsenal duo set to return from injury against Watford
According to the Daily Mail, Arsenal have been handed a double injury boost with Mikel Arteta and Mathieu Flamini both set to return for the trip to Watford next weekend.
Flamini has struggled for game-time this season but made himself a hero among the Arsenal faithful after scoring a brace during our Capital One Cup win over Tottenham at White Hart Lane last month.
The Frenchman kept his place for our trip to Leicester City but was forced off inside the opening 30 minutes after picking up a hamstring injury and has subsequently missed our last two games against Olympikos and Manchester United.
Arteta came on for Flamini at the King Power two weeks ago and although he was able to complete the rest of the game, the Spaniard also suffered a hamstring problem and has sat out our last two games.
However, the Daily Mail claim that the midfield duo are set to be passed fit for our trip to Watford after the international break next weekend.
Unless Francis Coquelin picks up another injury over the next week I don’t see either Arteta or Flamini starting at Vicarage Road next Saturday but it will still be good to have more defensive midfield options available again.