- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
Photos: Arsenal star returns to training ahead of Olympiakos clash
Francis Coquelin was back in training today ahead of Arsenal’s crucial Champions League clash with Olympiakos tomorrow night.
The 24-year-old has missed our last two games against Tottenham and Leicester after suffering a knee injury against Chelsea last weekend.
He was initially not expected to make the Olympiakos clash but Arsene Wenger confirmed on Friday that he was due to return to training and the Frenchman was back out with the rest of the squad at London Colney today.
Coquelin will be assessed over the next 24 hours before a decision is made over his involvement tomorrow night but with Flamini and Arteta both ruled out, I think we’ll see the Frenchman line-up against Olympiakos at the Emirates.
His return will be a major boost but I hope we aren’t rushing him back as I’d prefer to see him rested ahead of Sunday’s crunch showdown with Manchester United.
I suppose we’ll have to trust the clubs medical department if Coquelin does start tomorrow.
Here’s another snap of him in training today: