- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
Arsenal fans fuming after referee confirmed for Man Utd showdown
Anthony Taylor has been confirmed as the referee for Arsenal’s huge clash with Manchester United on Sunday, much to the disappointment of Gooners up and down the country.
The Premier League announced their match official line-ups for this coming weekend’s round of games and unfortunately we’ve been handed one of the worst refs in the division.
Taylor has a long history of making controversial calls against Arsenal with arguably his worst performance coming during the opening day of the 2013/14 season when he sent Laurent Koscielny off and awarded Aston Villa two highly contentious penalties during a 3-1 home defeat.
It was one of several poor performances while officiating an Arsenal game so it’s understandable that fans aren’t best pleased he’ll be in charge against the league leaders this weekend.
We have to beat United and with Taylor in charge, it feels like we’re already handicapped. Even more-so considering Taylor is in fact from Greater Manchester!
Let’s hope for a change in ‘luck’ this weekend. An impartial ref can’t keep giving dubious decisions against us….can he?