- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
[Photos] Arsenal legend trains with first team ahead of Spurs clash
Arsenal legend Robert Pires has been at London Colney training with the first team ahead of our Capital One Cup showdown with Tottenham tonight.
Pires enjoyed a hugely successful spell at Arsenal between 2000-2006 when he won two Premier League titles and three FA Cups, and was a key part of the Invincibles side in 2004.
The 41-year-old is now retired after being released by Indian Super League side FC Goa back in March after also enjoying time with Villarreal and Aston Villa following his Arsenal exit.
It looks as though the former attacker is still keeping himself fit as he was at London Colney on Tuesday training with the Arsenal squad as Arsene Wenger put the boys through their final preparations ahead of the Spurs game later this evening.
I’m sure Bobby is a great figure to have around the squad and hopefully he has been passing on his wisdom to some of the current players.
Here are some photos of training yesterday courtesy of Arsenal.com: