- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
Infographic: Chelsea vs Arsenal – All the stats ahead of the big game
The big game is almost upon us as Arsenal head to Stamford Bridge this afternoon looking to put the final nail in Chelsea’s Premier League title defence.
The Blues have endured a disastrous start which has seen them take just four points from their opening five games. Jose Mourinho’s men are 17th in the table and 11 points adrift of Manchester City, so defeat today would surely put an end to their hopes of retaining the title.
Arsenal go into the game sitting fourth in the table on 10 points but we’ll have to recover quickly from Wednesday’s loss against Zagreb if we want to take anything away from West London this afternoon.
As we gear up for the game I’ve come across this fantastic infographic which gives us all the vital stats for both teams. The worrying figures show that we haven’t scored a league goal against Chelsea since January 2013 and have taken just two points from the last five meetings.
However, this year there is reason for optimism as Chelsea have conceded more goals than any other team in the division so far and we’ve won 10 of our last 12 away games in all competitions.
Check out the infographic below for more stats ahead of Chelsea vs Arsenal:
Chelsea v Arsenal [Infographic] by the team at Football Super Tips