- Preview: Sunderland v Arsenal, duo ruled out, Ox starts + prediction
- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
Video: Zagreb 2-1 Arsenal: Giroud The Villain For Sorry Gunners
Olivier Giroud had another night to forget in the Champions League after being sent off during our 2-1 defeat to Dinamo Zagreb tonight.
We looked in control and the Frenchman missed a couple of decent chances before picking up a needless yellow for talking back to the referee.
The hosts then got a lucky goal as Pivaric’s shot was saved by Ospina only for the rebound to go in off Oxlade-Chamberlain. It wasn’t a pretty goal from a defensive point-of-view but it was still fortunate.
The nail in our coffin came just before half-time when Giroud was shown a second yellow for a soft foul and the hosts took advantage of their man advantage to make it 2-0 with a header just after the break.
Walcott came off the bench to score a tidy goal but we couldn’t force another to salvage a draw so we’ve left ourselves with it all to do in order to qualify from the group.
Watch the goals here: