- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
Triple injury boost for Arsenal ahead of Stoke
It looks like we’ve finally received some positive injury news with the Telegraph reporting that Laurent Koscielny and Per Mertesacker are set to face Stoke while Jack Wilshere is also closing in on his comeback.
Koscielny was a doubt after aggravating a back injury while away with the France squad and was forced to miss their win over Serbia on Monday night.
There were fears he may be facing a spell out as it was also a back problem that kept Kos out of our draw with Liverpool a couple of weeks ago.
However, the Telegraph claim that he is back in full training and is expected to play against Stoke City on Saturday afternoon.
The Frenchman could resume his partnership alongside Mertesacker at the back as the newspaper also says that the German giant will be back in contention this weekend.
Per hasn’t featured in our last two games because of a virus but it looks like he’ll be available against Stoke. Whether he’ll start remains to be seen though as Gabriel has performed well in his absence.
In a triple boost, Jack Wilshere is also closing in on his injury comeback with the Telegraph claiming he’ll return to training next week.
Jack’s been out for over a month after fracturing his fibula at the start of the season but hopefully he can put his latest injury problem behind him and get his season back on track.