- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
Teams: Arsenal trio start for the nations
Three Arsenal players are in action tonight with Petr Cech, Calum Chambers and Aaron Ramsey all being chosen to start for their respective nations.
Cech once again starts in goal as the Czech Republic take on Kazakhstan in a Group A qualifier for the 2016 European Championships.
Midfielder Aaron Ramsey is unsurprisingly selected for Wales’ qualifier away at Cyprus as the Welsh look to cement their place at the top of Group B.
Chambers starts in defence as Gareth Southgate’s England Under-21 side take on the USA Under-23′s in a friendly at Preston North End’s Deepdale Stadium.
Let’s hope the boys all come through their matches unscathed as the last thing we need is anymore injuries after the news that Danny Welbeck is facing months on the sidelines following knee surgery.
Here are the teams:
Cech; Kaderabek, Suchý, Prochazka, Limberský; Dockal, Pavelka, Darida, Krejci; Skalak; Lafata.
Hennessey, Gunter, Taylor, Richards, Williams, Davies, Edwards, King, Ramsey, Bale, Robson-Kanu.
Pickford, Gomez, Targett, Loftus-Cheek, Chambers, Dier, Ibe, Ward-Prowse, Woodrow, Alli, Redmond.