- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
Video: Gedion Zelalem scores superb winner for Arsenal under-21′s
Gedion Zelalem scored a superb team goal during Arsenal’s 1-0 victory over Fulham in the Under-21′s league this weekend.
A strong Arsenal side looked like it would frustrated at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday as we approached full-time with the scores still locked at 0-0.
However, with just 4 minutes remaining, we managed to find the breakthrough and it was a wonderful team effort that involved a number of intricate passes around the box before Zelalem slotted home into the bottom corner.
The goal ensured Arsenal got the new under-21 Premier League season off to a winning start on home soil.
Zelalem is certainly a fine talent but it’s going to be interesting to see how long it takes for him to break into the first team set-up. As a central midfielder, he has plenty of competition in front of him so he may have to be patient and bide his time.
However, a few more goals like this and Arsene might be giving the call-up sooner rather than later…
— Judge Me Next May.. (@GzaDaRambler) August 16, 2015