- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
- Ratings: Hat-trick hero Ozil shines as Arsenal thrash Ludogorets
- Video: Arsenal 6-0 Ludogorets: Ozil bags hat-trick in rout
- Teams: Arsenal v Ludogorets: Gibbs & Coquelin start
- [Tweet] Arsenal ace ‘can’t wait’ to play as he closes in on comeback
Arsenal Handed Injury Boost Ahead Of Crystal Palace Clash
Arsenal have been handed an injury boost as Goal are reporting that Hector Bellerin should be fit to face Crystal Palace this weekend.
Bellerin missed Sunday’s disappointing defeat to West Ham with Mathieu Debuchy drafted in to start at right-back after Arsene Wenger confirmed that the Spaniard had picked up a muscle problem in training.
The boss said he was confident the injury would only keep the defender on the sidelines for a matter of day and that appears to be the case at Goal claim Bellerin is now due to return to full training on Thursday.
As long as he doesn’t suffer any set-backs, the 20-year-old will then be in contention to return to the squad for Sunday’s trip to Selhurst Part to face Crystal Palace.
If he doesn’t quite make it for this weekend, then Bellerin is almost certain to come back for our home clash with Liverpool on the 24th August.
This news comes as a welcome boost as Hector has established himself as our first-choice right-back over the past 8 months and he looked set to keep Debuchy out the side again this season.
It would be a shame for a little injury to see him lose his place, but I expect Arsene will restore him to our starting eleven as soon as he’s declared fit to return.