- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
Confirmed: Theo Walcott Signs New 4-Year Deal Worth £140,000-A-Week
Theo Walcott has signed a new four-year contract extension with Arsenal worth a reported £140,000-a-week.
Theo had just entered the final year of his deal and there has been the inevitable speculation surrounding his future in recent months.
However, the attacker confirmed last weekend that a deal was close and Walcott has now taken to Twitter to confirm he’s committed his future to the club after signing a new four-year contract.
Arsenal have confirmed the news on Arsenal.com too, and although no official announcement has been made over how much his new deal is worth, the Telegraph are one of several news outlets who say Theo is now on £140,000-a-week.
This would make him one of the clubs highest earners alongside the likes of Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil.
Obviously this is excellent news for everyone associated with Arsenal as it puts to bed any uncertainty over Theo’s future and he can now get his head down and concentrate on his football.
This is going to be a huge season for Walcott after his injury frustrations last campaign and I think he’s going to have an important say in our campaign, as long as he steers clear on injury.
Congratulations Theo, glad you’ve committed your future to The Arsenal for the next four years!
— Theo Walcott (@theowalcott) July 31, 2015