- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
Videos: David Ospina Makes Stunning Double Save To Deny Messi
Arsenal goalkeeper David Ospina was in outstanding form last night as he single-handedly held Lionel Messi and his Argentina side to a 0-0 draw in the quarter finals of the Copa America.
Ospina produced a stunning double save in the first half to first keep out Carlos Tevez before somehow clawing away Messi’s follow-up header.
The Gunners stopper then pulled-off another world class save to keep the Argentine’s at bay in the 81st minute as he tipped an effort onto the post.
Those were just three of the many saves Ospina made during the course of the game as Colombia secured a 0-0 draw against the World Cup finalists.
However, sadly it wasn’t enough and Ospina couldn’t reproduce his heroics in the shoot-out as Argentina progressed to the last four.
With Arsenal on the verge of signing Petr Cech, it looks like Ospina is either sending a message to Arsene Wenger, or trying to impress potential suitors….
Check out his saves below as well as full highlights from the game: