- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Photo: French Duo Pose In Arsenal Shirts After Double Deal Is Agreed
Arsenal appear to have wrapped-up the double signing of French starlet’s Yassin Fortune and Jeff Reine-Adelaide from Lens.
Reports last week claimed that we were in deep negotiations with the French outfit about a double deal for the teenagers.
Further speculation in the Daily Mail suggested we had agreed a £3m fee for the pair and the players were believed to have agreed terms over three-year contracts.
It seems the transfers are now on the verge of completion as a photo has emerged online of Fortune and Reine-Adelaide posing in their new Arsenal shirts.
Fortune is a 16-year-old midfielder while Reine-Adelaide is a striker and both players have been impressing in the Lens youth team with the pair considered as two of the most exciting young prospects in French football.
Both players are Under-17 international’s and it seems that despite interest from several other clubs, Arsene Wenger’s history of nurturing young French players has convinced the duo to opt for a switch to the Emirates.