- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
Arsenal To Sign World Class Star After Agreeing 4-Year Deal
Some interesting reports have been circulating this afternoon claiming that Arsenal are set to sign Arturo Vidal after supposedly agreeing terms with the midfielder over a 4-year contract.
Vidal has just helped Juventus land the double after lifting the Coppa Italia last night and he could yet complete an historic treble if the Serie A champions beat Barcelona in the Champions League final.
However, he’s long been linked with a move to the Premier League and the Daily Star are citing reports coming out of Italy which claim the Chilean international has agreed terms over a move to Arsenal.
The report states that after Liverpool had a £14.4m offer rejected by Juve – who value him at closer to £25m – we moved in to seal a shock deal.
Vidal shares the same agent as Alexis Sanchez and if these reports are accurate, then he’s set to link-up with his international colleague in North London this summer.
Obviously it’s difficult to know how much truth there is behind all of this, but Vidal would be an excellent signings if we could somehow pull this off.
He’d bring a real physical presence to our midfield and he’s a leader who could help get the best out of the likes of Coquelin, Wilshere and Ramsey.
We’ll have to await further developments but I’d love to see us be ambitious enough to snap up a player like Vidal this summer.