- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
Ratings: How Arsenal’s Players Rated After 1-1 Draw With Man Utd
Arsenal picked up a valuable point after drawing 1-1 with Manchester United at Old Trafford this afternoon.
Theo Walcott forced an own goal from Tyler Blackett late on which cancelled out Ander Herrera’s first half volley to keep us two points clear in third position in the table.
Here are my ratings:
Ospina 5/10 – I personally thought he could have done better to try and stop Herrera’s goal. He was nowhere near it and shouldn’t be beaten so easily at his near post.
Bellerin 5/10 – Beaten too easily by Young before his cross led to their goal. Made one excellent recovery tackle but otherwise was below his best.
Mertesacker 6/10 – Fairly easy afternoon against Falcao. Could perhaps have done better to prevent Young’s cross reaching Herrera but couldn’t get the better of Fellaini in the air.
Koscielny 6.5/10 – Positionally excellent all game and swept up well behind Mertesacker.
Monreal 5/10 – At fault for their goal as he was sucked inside and left Herrera free at the far post to score.
Coquelin 7/10 – Another busy display full of tackles and interceptions.
Cazorla 6/10 – Spent most of his time playing deep alongside Coquelin and couldn’t have any real influence in the final third.
Ramsey 7.5/10 – As I’ve been saying for weeks, he’s wasted out on the right. Looked far more himself when he was moved in to the middle where he caused United plenty of problems.
Ozil 6/10 – Very quiet for much of the game. Only showed his quality in flashes when he did get himself on the ball.
Alexis 6.5/10 – Another frustrating game. Always looked dangerous but final product was lacking at times.
Giroud 6/10 – Missed a couple of great chance to get on the score-sheet.
Walcott 6/10 – Played a crucial role in the equaliser.
Wilshere 6/10 – His trademark runs were a problem for the hosts.