- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Arsenal Injury Boost As Star Returns To Full Training
Arsenal have been handed an injury boost after Arsene Wenger confirmed that Mathieu Debuchy has returned to full training after recovering from a hamstring injury.
Debuchy has endured a miserable first season at the club after making a £12m move from Newcastle last summer as a series of injury problems have restricted him to just 15 appearances in all competitions.
The Frenchman suffered an ankle injury back in September which ruled him out for much of the first half of the season before dislocating his shoulder against Stoke in January.
He made just one start against Reading in April before picking up a hamstring injury in training and he’s been on the sidelines ever since.
However, it seems he’s close to making another comeback as the boss confirmed at his press conference this morning that Debuchy returned to full training on Thursday.
The right-back won’t feature against Man Utd this weekend but he may have a chance of facing Sunderland or West Brom which would put him in contention for the FA Cup final later this month.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) May 15, 2015