- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
Ratings: Arsenal 0-1 Swansea: Ospina At Fault For Sloppy Gunners
A frustrating game for Arsenal ended in defeat as Swansea pulled off a classic smash-n-grab with a 1-0 win at the Emirates on Monday night. Here are my ratings from the game:
Ospina 5/10 – Should have done better for the goal. Barely involved otherwise.
Bellerin 5/10 – Given a tough time by Montero down his wing. Should have done better to stop his cross which led to the goal.
Mertesacker 6/10 – Not involved too much as Swansea offered virtually no attacking threat.
Koscielny 6/10 – Like Per, not required to do too much defending but could perhaps have been more aggressive for the goal.
Monreal 6/10 – Had little chance to out-muscle or out-jump Gomis for the goal. Solid enough otherwise.
Coquelin 6/10 – Steady display in front of the defence but a holding midfielder was barely required so he was taken off with 30 minutes to go.
Cazorla 6/10 – Kept the ball moving in midfield but lacked any real purpose. Disappointing after his excellent display at Hull.
Ramsey 5/10 – Meant to be on the right-wing but kept drifting inside congesting the midfield. Too selfish at times as he was shooting from everywhere.
Ozil 6/10 – Saw plenty of the ball and struggled to find that killer pass to open their defence. Still managed to create 5 chances but unfortunately none of his team mates could convert.
Sanchez 6.5/10 – Always looked a threat but should have scored when he fired his close-range shot straight at Fabianski.
Giroud – 5/10 – Had a frustrating game as he wasn’t given any room by the packed Swansea defence but why did Arsene take him off? Very odd decision and one which ultimately cost us I think.
Wilshere 6/10 – Was positive but couldn’t make the difference.
Walcott 5/10 – Fluffed the best chance of the game. Not convinced he’ll ever be a striker up top on his own.