- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
Ratings: Ozil & Sanchez In Superb Form As Arsenal Beat Hull 3-1
Alexis Sanchez scored two as Arsenal beat Hull City 3-1 at the KC Stadium on Monday night. Aaron Ramsey got the other goal in a hugely impressive first half performance that put us in total control.
Hull grabbed one after the break but we continued to create chances and could have scored more goals but we had to settle for a 3-1 win which moves us level on points with second-placed man City.
Here are my ratings:
Ospina 6/10 – Had very little to do. Didn’t get near the Quinn goal but was otherwise untested.
Bellerin 7/10 – Another impressive shift form the Spanish full-back. Always keen to get forward and was untroubled in defence.
Mertesacker 7/10 – Made some important clearances but could perhaps have got closer to Quinn for their goal.
Koscielny 7.5/10 – Swept up superbly well behind Mertesacker and dealt with the threat of N’Doye and Aluko easily.
Monreal 6.5/10 – Another solid shift from Nacho although he was given some trouble against Elmohamady and their goal came from a cross from his side.
Coquelin 7/10 – Bossed the midfield again but his passing could have been slightly better at times.
Cazorla 8/10 – Stunning ball for Ramsey’s goal and played a couple of other top class through-ball’s.
Ramsey 8/10 – Superb first touch in the lead up to his well-taken goal and played a excellent pass for Sanchez’s second.
Ozil 8.5/10 – Another sensational display. Showcased an array of silky touches and flicks, and was the oil in an impressive Arsenal attack. A joy to watch at times.
Alexis 8.5/10 – Two more goals for the lovable Chilean. His free-kick was fortunate duo to the deflection but his run and composure for the second was top class. Superb all-round performance.
Giroud 6/10 – Battled hard up front but was largely dominated by the likes of Dawson in the air. Wasn’t as involved as he usually is but luckily those around were causing havoc.
Wilshere 7.5/10 – Great to see him back, and he looked fresh and hungry. Made a couple of trademark runs in an impressive cameo.