- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Photos: Arsenal Injury Doubt Trains With Squad Ahead Of Hull Trip
The Arsenal squad have been undertaking their final preparations on the training pitch today ahead of Monday night’s clash at Hull City.
Among those to be put through their paces by Arsene Wenger and his coaching staff was Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
The midfielder hasn’t featured since pulling a hamstring during our FA Cup quarter final victory over Manchester United at the beginning of March.
He was initially ruled out for three weeks but his comeback was further delayed after he aggravated a long-standing groin injury and he hasn’t played since.
There were rumours last week that The Ox may not play again this season but it looks like he’s closing in on a first team return as he took part in full training today.
It’s a big boost to have him back and although it’s unlikely he’ll play any part against Hull tomorrow, he could be back in the squad against Swansea next week.
Here are some snaps of the Ox in training today courtesy of Arsenal.com: