- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
Arsenal In Talks Over Deal For Spanish Attacker, Player Keen On Move
According to reports, Arsenal are in talks to sign Barcelona star Munir El Haddadi and the player is believed to be keen on making a move away from the Nou Camp.
Munir broke into the Barca first team at the start of the season and featured in seven of their opening eight La Liga games.
However, following Luis Suarez’s return from his biting ban in October, the 19-year-old has made just three appearances and has been relegated back to the B team for much of the campaign.
The Metro are citing reports coming out of Spain that claim the young attacker has grown frustrated with his situation as he realises his first team chances are limited with the likes of Lionel Messi, Neymar, Suarez and Pedro all well ahead of him in the pecking order.
Munir is therefore understood to be keen to secure a move this summer and the reports claim that Arsenal are in talks over an initial loan deal that will include the open to make the deal permanent next summer.
Arsene Wenger is believed to be a big fan of the Spanish international’s and feels he’d fit in perfectly with our style of play, and the boss is confident he can strike a deal with the Catalans as he’s aware of the players desire to leave.
It remains to be seen how much truth there is behind these reports but Munir would be an exciting addition if we were able to secure a deal. He’s capable of playing anywhere across the front three positions so would give the boss plenty of options in attack and has the potential to go on and be a real player.
Many fans may be hoping we sign ready-made stars like Alexis Sanchez again this summer but Arsene still loves a bargain and likes to develop players, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes for Munir as an alternative to Pablo Dybala – who’s expected to remain in Italy when he leaves Palermo this summer.