- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
Video: Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea: Boring, Boring Chelsea
The Chelsea bus did it’s job once again as Jose Mourinho’s unadventurous side bored their way to a 0-0 draw against Arsenal at the Emirates this afternoon.
The visitors set-up with no recognised striker and were clearly coming for a draw, and unfortunately they got it with some very resolute and organised defending.
There were a number of penalty shouts in the first half with Ospina perhaps lucky after taking out Oscar, while we could have had a spot kick after a Cahill handball.
The second half was a complete snooze-fest as Chelsea barely came out of their half and just sat back, but we didn’t do enough to force a winner.
Here are the highlights: