- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Ratings: Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea: How The Boys Rated
Arsenal were held to a 0-0 draw by league leaders Chelsea at the Emirates this afternoon. As predicted, the visitors had very-much a defence-first approach and although we had the majority of possession, we couldn’t find a winner.
Here are my ratings:
Ospina 6/10 – Smart save to deny Ramires but should arguably have given a penalty away for wiping out Oscar.
Bellerin 7/10 – Another mature performance from the young Spaniard. Eager to get forward and kept Hazard shackled.
Mertesacker 7/10 – Made an important tackle in the first half and could have won it after the break but sliced his shot wide.
Koscielny 7/10 – Lost Oscar in the first half but was otherwise excellent once again.
Monreal 7/10 – Showed again why he’s currently ahead of Gibbs. Solid in defence and created our best chance late on.
Coquelin 7/10 – Another good display in a big game. Battled well against the Chelsea attack and prevented any break-away’s.
Cazorla 6/10 – Missed a great chance to grab a winner but was neat and tidy in possession.
Ramsey 6/10 – Wasted on the right again and kept drifting inside. I hope this ‘experiment’ ends soon.
Ozil 7.5/10 – Some lovely touches in the first half but faded a little after the break. Still involved in much of our positive play going forwards.
Alexis 7/10 – Lively early on but his final ball and finish was lacking at times.
Giroud 6/10 – Struggled to get himself in the game and was easily dealt with by Terry and Cahill to be honest.
Welbeck 5/10 – Missed a great chance to win it at the death.