- [Player Ratings] Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Perez shines, Iwobi woeful
- Video: Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Walcott books quarter final spot
- Teams: Sutton v Arsenal: Perez & Walcott start
- “He wants to leave Arsenal” – Agent confirms attacker wants out
- Preview: Sutton v Arsenal: trio ruled out, teenager starts + prediction
- Arsenal on red alert after Spanish attacker drops move hint
- Man Utd eyeing audacious £30m swoop on Arsenal
- FA Cup Draw: Arsenal or Sutton to face Lincoln in last 8
- Confirmed: Arsenal star reveals he’ll miss FA Cup clash with Sutton
- [Photos] Arsenal duo snapped in training together following ‘bust-up’ reports
Referee Announced For Arsenal’s Huge Clash With Chelsea
The Premier League have announced the match official line-up for this weekend’s fixtures and Michael Oliver has been selected to oversee Arsenal’s game with Chelsea.
We welcome the run-away Premier League leaders to the Emirates on Sunday afternoon and we’ll be praying for a decent performance from the referee as incorrect decisions have overshadowed too many fixtures this season.
Unfortunately, our league record with Oliver in charge is pretty woeful as we’ve won 2, drawn 3 and lost 5 of the 10 games he’s been in charge of so far.
However, Oliver was the man in charge at Old Trafford last month as we beat Manchester United 2-1 in the quarter-finals of the FA Cup and he was outstanding.
Not only did he correctly send Angel Di Maria off for two yellow cards – one for diving and another one for grabbing his shirt – he also wasn’t overawed by the big-game occasion, so hopefully we’ll get another good display from him this weekend.