- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
Referee Announced For Arsenal’s Huge Clash With Chelsea
The Premier League have announced the match official line-up for this weekend’s fixtures and Michael Oliver has been selected to oversee Arsenal’s game with Chelsea.
We welcome the run-away Premier League leaders to the Emirates on Sunday afternoon and we’ll be praying for a decent performance from the referee as incorrect decisions have overshadowed too many fixtures this season.
Unfortunately, our league record with Oliver in charge is pretty woeful as we’ve won 2, drawn 3 and lost 5 of the 10 games he’s been in charge of so far.
However, Oliver was the man in charge at Old Trafford last month as we beat Manchester United 2-1 in the quarter-finals of the FA Cup and he was outstanding.
Not only did he correctly send Angel Di Maria off for two yellow cards – one for diving and another one for grabbing his shirt – he also wasn’t overawed by the big-game occasion, so hopefully we’ll get another good display from him this weekend.