- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
Photo: Arsenal Boost As Injury Doubt Trains Ahead Of Burnley Game
Arsenal appear to have been handed an injury boost with Laurent Koscielny taking part in training ahead of tomorrow’s clash with Burnley.
Koscielny was forced off just after half time during our 4-1 victory over Liverpool last weekend after feeling tightness in his thigh.
Arsene Wenger confirmed at his pre-match press conference yesterday that the centre-back was doubtful for tomorrow’s trip to Turf Moor as he’d have to wait and see whether Kos was able to train and hand him a late test.
However, it seems the Frenchman is winning his fight to be fit as he trained with the rest of the squad at London Colney today [see photo above].
It’s still not conclusive proof that he’ll be in the squad for tomorrow’s game, but it’s certainly a positive sign.
I’d personally be cautious with Koscielny and not risk him unless he’s 100% fit, so I’d like to see Gabriel Paulista start alongside Per Mertesacker against Burnley.